Katie and I braved visiting the County Health Department yesterday for our Hep. A and B immunizations. I also had to get a Tetanus shot and we both got Typhoid pills. I can barely move my arms now. It's been so long since I've had a shot; I'd forgotten how much the aftermath hurts!
I'd never been to the county health department before...it's a pretty scary place. I didn't even sit in the waiting room chairs in case AIDS can some how be transferred through reverse osmosis or something. =)
We originally thought we would also have to get the MMR shot to protect against Rubella. But, the Lord is good... it turns out we both had that when we were little.
So, since we are now properly vaccinated, we are Guatemala ready! We got our tickets and our shots in 3 days....we are just covering ground. We will be in Guatemala before we know it.
Oh and on a side note, I'll be 21 in exactly one month! Wooohooo!
1 comment:
21 PAHRTYYYY!!! Girl you getting so old, better get all that travelling in before you break a hip or something!
Post a Comment