Monday, August 13, 2007

Youth Congress!!!

Youth Congress was the 8th through the 11th this year in Charlotte, North Carolina. I'm a huge youth congress fan so of course I was there with 43 other young people from my church. We had so much fun! We left B'ham at 5 am on Wednesday (ouch!) and didn't get back until around 5 on Saturday evening.

There were somewhere between 20K and 25K young people in Charlotte for this conference. The services were absolutely amazing! God's really doing something in the lives of this generation.

I had a scare wednesday night....I lost my camera! Thankfully, some man found it and called me at 2 am on friday to let me know he had it. God bless him...I was oh so very worried. I love my camera. I don't have near as many pictures as I normally would, though. Such a shame. =)





2 comments:

Melody said...

So awesome! I really missed going with you guys this year. I love seeing 25K young people ON FIRE for God!

Journey to Lilly! said...

ughhghghhgh!! A baby from China or a youth congress trip?? hard..but I had to choose my Lilly! Youth Congress looks awesome!! These pic's make me really miss going! I love your black & white pic's!! Looks like you can not only paint...but you have a photography talent too!
lv u,
Kim