Monday, August 6, 2007

Dustin's Home!

Yay! Dustin's finally home! We all missed him and are very glad he's back in the U. S. of A.

We spent most of Wednesday at the airport (or so it seemed). We were there around 4:15 to welcome the Pintaro's. We left to go to church and then came back afterwards to meet Dustin's plane.

Dustin has been in Australia for the past 3 weeks. He went as a part of an exchange program with the Civil Air Patrol. Only 4 people from the US were chosen to go. While in Australia, he joined a few people from several other countries (Hong Kong, U.K., Australia, and more) and they travelled around for 3 weeks. Dustin only paid like $200 for the flight, food, lodging, and everything! I'm so incredibly jealous!

Looking very Outback-ish in that extremely tall hat.


Dustin's Welcoming Committee...We missed you, Dustin!

3 comments:

Melody said...

Welcome home!! Gotta love the BIG hat!

Tina said...

I think that hat makes him look like the guy on Curious George, you know,"The man with the yellow hat".

I didnt know he came in Wednesday!!

Journey to Lilly! said...

I have ALWAYS wanted to go to Australia!!! Break out the video's & come over!! I want to see all!!
lv ya,
Kim