Tuesday, August 14, 2007

More Youth Congress Pics

Since I lost my camera for half of the trip, I got all of these pictures from Dustin.

Oh, and as a side note...check out my outfit in the slide show. That's my new favorite outfit. The skirt is a Ralph Lauren and was originally $130. I paid $29!!! Woooohooooo!! Yes, that's one hundred buckaroos cheaper!


(the music was starting to annoy me so I took it off)

Up close of the awesome outfit....

5 comments:

Journey to Lilly! said...

YOU ARE THE BLOGGER GIRL!!! Very cool music!! Great RL skirt! Seeing thes pic's makes me with I had been there....AGAIN!
Lv ya,
Kim

Melody said...

Beautiful outfit...maybe I can borrow sometime? =)

Melody said...

Beautiful outfit...maybe I can borrow sometime? =)

WANDA said...

I HAVE READ YOUR WHOLE BLOG TONIGHT AND I HAVE EJOYED IT ALOT.
SISTER WANDA

Tina said...

Oh my goodness.. TOTAL AWESOMENESS!! Do not let Melody borrow it let me!! hee hee