Tuesday, January 6, 2009

'Tis the Season..

...of Christmas parties!!!

We had so many Christmas parties this year. Sheesh, there were barely enough days in the month for them all to fit! I'm going to take the easy way out and combine pictures from a bunch of different parties into one slide show.

These pictures are from the Youth Christmas Party at The Pierce's (so much fun!), the Christmas Banquet, and the College and Career party at my house.

There is also one picture of Jill and I with Shraddha and her housemate. We had an absolute blast decorating their tree! Jill and I kind of just appeared on their doorstep with a tree and all of the decorations....it was hilarious!

I'm going to do another post with pictures from the Carol party. They definitely need explanation..heehee.


4 comments:

Melody said...

Cute, cute pictures!

Just the 4 of Us said...

love all the pics...looks like you guys had some great parties!! Cheers!
Michelle

Josh and Tiff said...

Speaking of parties...thanks for inviting me the other night. It had such a good time and it was so nice to just relax. So far the products I have a doing pretty well. We will see how my face ends up looking. Lol! Btw, I have pics if you want to post some. Just let me know.

Anonymous said...

I love the pics.
They are adorable.
ashley