A few Saturdays ago, we drove down to Greenville for a block party with the Freemans. It was great! They had it in some apartments really close to their church and there were a TON of kids there. I see an awesome bus ministry there in the future!
Then on the 18th, the 6th annual ¡FIESTA! was here! Katie and I were all over that. We even got some friends to come with us. We loved every minute of it. I didn't get to stay that long because I had to work but Katie did enough fiesta-ing for both of us. Next year, we definitely need to have a booth there for Spanish church and I'm staying alllll day! It's a blast!
Katie and I found the Guatemala booth first. The guy working it was super nice - we are hoping he comes to Spanish church soon.
5 comments:
Thanks for coming and helping out that day...love ya!
~Amberlin
That looks like a blast! I am craving tacos..
U look so skinny in that red shirt!
Awww thanks, unfortunately I think it's just the shirt. =( Someday though....
Whatever you are a stick! I am never gonna catch you!
Post a Comment