Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The end of an interesting year....2009: A Review

I know I've been a little (okay, a lot) slow in posting updates for the past few months. A lot has been happening and adding posting on the blog to the list just seemed to daunting. =) Maybe I should start twittering or something..I hear it's shorter.

Anyway, I've been thinking about the past year. A lot has happened since this time in 08. Some of the changes good, some bad, and it all interesting.

Big events that happened in 2009
  • Turned 22 - which actually made me feel a little old...like I'm crossing over to the mid-twenties or something...(February)

  • Had lots of fun and life-changing experiences at No Limits in Sacramento with my awesome friend Tina and her daughter EG...fun times! (March)


  • Explored Puerto Rico with my brother, sister, brother-in-law, and close friend...great memories! (March)

  • Returned to Guatemala for a short visit to see all of our favorite sights and awesome friends and take lots of goodies to the orphanage. (March)


  • Spent a fun weekend in Nashville catching up with friends...(June)


  • Enjoyed every moment of A.R.C! (July)

  • Experienced P.E.A.K. for the first time...good stuff! (July)
  • Left for a 35 day internship in Taiwan (July)
  • Learned more about China and Taiwan...ate lots of food, made new connections, built friendships, and explored everything possible (August)
  • Joined the family for our annual labor day weekend at the lake (September)

  • Took a roadtrip to St. Louis for Katie to help one of our favorite people...Sis. Lynne! (October)
  • Vacationed with the family in Minneapolis and Fargo...three words - Mall of America! (October)
  • Became an employee of an awesome nonprofit adoption agency in Tupelo! (November)

So there you have it...that's my year in bullet points. Add in all of my normal activities (art classes, youth group stuff, Daughters of the King, work at my retail job, and lots of time spent with family and friends) and it equals a very busy 2009!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Exciting year!

Tina said...

U need to put one of those "follow" blip things on here for me....