Our friends, the Bittler's, were super sweet and invited a bunch of us b'ham people up to their house near cullman this past Saturday. They have an extremely cool log cabin house with all kinds of fun things to do. They have horses, dirt bikes, a huge zipline (more about this to come), and lots more. Kim and Tony brought their 4 wheelers...everyone brought food...and we just had a blast all day. =)
Here are some pictures from all of the fun. I didn't take that many...I had to get some from Kim and Tina to make up for it.
I had a lovely near-death experience that deserves its own post...so be looking for that to come next (believe me, you don't wanna miss it). I think I'm now a legend...how nice is that. =/
**Once you click on the slide show, you can roll your mouse over the picture to see the comments.


3 comments:
How FUN! =)
That was the most fun ever...in fact I am still sore I had so much fun..AND You know you had fun if you hurt the next day or two or three!!
That was a great day! Hope to do it again!!
lv ya,
kim
Post a Comment